Starfish Studios is looking for an artist with experience in Minecraft pixel-based art to join the team. The ideal candidate is a creative, and motivated individual who is able to take our ideas to the next level.
- The artist should be able to collaborate seamlessly with artists and modelers, as well as animators, developers, level designers and audio engineers on multiple projects.
- The ability to communicate and understand what ideas are, ask comprehensive questions, and take feedback well.
- Responsible for taking art assets from pre-planning to a finished product, following art documentation properly, and frequently communicating with other team members to ensure everything looks/works the way it was intended.
- The capacity to create unique assets as well as keep a consistent style across projects.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Passionate about design and an eye for detail
- High proficiency in pixel editor programs
- Knowledge of Blockbench
- Experience with or creating Minecraft mods
- Knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Minecraft’s default art style
Pay Range: 20-25 USD / hour
Job Length: Part Time