Starfish Studios is looking for a Minecraft behavior developer with experience in Minecraft Bedrock edition. The ideal candidate is an experienced, motivated and intuitive individual who can work well as part of a team.
- A behavior developer should be able to collaborate seamlessly with artists and modelers, as well as animators, level designers and audio engineers in order to create high quality entities.
- The ability to communicate effectively, stay organized and thoroughly test and bugfix all aspects of entity related code and files.
- Responsible for implementing art assets in a way that meets with quality standards and overall project vision.
- The capacity to create straightforward code that can be easily understood or explained to other members of the team.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- In-depth knowledge of Minecraft entity behaviors
- Comfortable using Git
- Knowledge of Blockbench
- Experience with or creating Minecraft behavior and resource packs
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of Minecraft’s default behaviors
Pay Range: 20-25 USD / hour
Job Length: Part Time